The overall objective is to bring together government and civil society in BiH in the process of building an open government through promotion of proactive transparency in the work of public authorities by directly building their capacities.
The project goal is to strengthen and improve capacities of 5 selected institutions at the state level to improve their understanding of the concept of transparency through drafting, establishing and implementing basic requirements of proactive transparency, as well as to assess open data policy implementation in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and grow the understanding of open data in government.
- Training of representatives form five selected institutions on the best practise in proactive transparency and open government;
- Workshops of representatives form five selected institutions on how to increase accountability and transparency;
- Make an assessment of the state of open data readiness in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the entity level (FBiH);
- Organization of the final conference/presentation of the project results.
- Developed basic requirements of proactive transparency among five institutions;
- Five institutions made their action plans towards proactive transparency and institutionalized the methodology of monitoring and evaluation progress;
- Increased knowledge and built capacities of leaders on the mechanisms and forms of communication with main stakeholders and citizens in order to make government open, thereby increasing accountability and transparency of public authorities;
- Made an assessment of the state of open data readiness in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the level of Federation BiH;
Main stakeholders and citizens informed of the project results and the availability of basic requirements of proactive transparency.