Strategic Plan TI BiH 2015-2020
Broad spectrum of TI BiH activities
Conflict of interest prevention
legislative improvements; training of officials, journalists and NGOs; co-operation with Election Commission in monitoring.
Free access to information
Strengthening implementation; training of government PR officials; empowering media, citizens, NGOs.
Training of journalists, media monitoring; presentation of Integrity Award.
Corruption Perception Studies (2002 & 2004); National Integrity System Study (2004 & 2007); global indicators (CPI) and periodic/thematic analyse.
Public awareness campaign
Advocating accountability and promoting transparency; raising awareness about available anti-corruption instruments. Pre and post-election political party monitoring through the Grozd coallition activities.
- participation at over 160 conferences, seminars and fora
- three reports and four diagnostic studies
- new diagnostics under preparation
- education of over 350 BiH officials, some 70 journalists and 80 NGOs
- close regional co-operation with Chapters in Western Balkans (HR, SRB, CG, KOS, MAK, ROM, TUR)
- over 800 articles in the media and 450 radio and TV interviews = public opinion shapers
- presence in the international Board of Directors of TI
- first fully accredited Chapter in ex-Yugoslavia
- intensive use of the Berlin based TI International Secretariat resources
- most visible and well trusted NGO in BiH
First NGO-run toll free telephone line
Memorandums of understanding signed with all relevant institutions in BiH
Institutionalised reporting of conflict of interest in collaboration with BiH Election Commission